2016 is here and now is the best time to think about your personal insurance program. When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today at (406)252-3411 and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance resolutions for 2016
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Do I need to insure any Christmas gifts; jewellery, guns, ATV, boat, etc?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Get a quote for flood or earthquake insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
Have I experienced any of these changes? It may impact your insurance
- Bought or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Do you work from home?
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family<
At Roger L Daniel Insurance Agency, we believe our greatest asset is the relationships we build with our clients and we are dedicated to being the right choice for all of your insurance and financial needs. We take pride in our ability to tailor a comprehensive insurance package that maximizes your insurance protection while minimizing money out of your pocket.