ATV InsuranceTo an ATV rider, there might be nothing quite like taking a ride out in some sand dunes out in the middle of the desert, or blazing through the trees in the forest. Whatever the activity, there’s no denying that riding an all-terrain vehicle is fun. However, it can also be risky.
ATV Insurance CoveragesWith a good variety of coverage types available, you should be able to work with an ATV insurance provider to create a policy that can provide you with maximum protection. There are multiple types of coverages available that you can choose from to create a comprehensive ATV insurance policy. Common types of ATV insurance coverages include:
- Bodily injury – This type of coverage with help pay for costs associated with injuries suffered by others in an accident for which you are responsible.
- Property damage – This coverage will help with costs relating to damaged property of others in an accident you cause.
- Collision – If your ATV is damaged in a collision, this coverage can help repair or replace it.
- Comprehensive – If your ATV is damaged in a non-collision incident, such as fire or vandalism, this coverage can help with repairs or replacement of your ATV.
- Medical payments – If you are hurt in an accident, this coverage can help you cover your medical costs.
Other VehiclesATV insurance is often sold as part of a broader range or insurance. For example, several companies sell ATV insurance through their motorcycle insurance divisions, while other companies might sell ATV insurance through an Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) insurance division. When getting an ATV insurance quote, think about which vehicles you might want to insure. Remember that many companies offer a discount for insuring multiple vehicles under one policy. Often ATVs can be insured along with your:
- Golf cart
- Dune buggy
- 4 x 4
Find the right plan for your familyTalk to us today about ATV insurance. Contact us today
Protecting you and your family throughout all the seasons of your life